In this special episode of “The Relationship Chronicles” hosted by Nina Westbrook, Nina and her husband, Russell Westbrook, provide an intimate look into their relationship. They explore various aspects of their relationship and share insights and experiences.
- 5 Tips for Owning Mistakes In a Relationship
- Ready to Supercharge Date Night? Introducing the Do Tell! Conversation Card Game COUPLES EDITION
- 15 Mental Health and Wellness Accounts You Need to Follow Before the Holidays
- Marriage and the Parenting Playoffs with Russell Westbrook: The Relationship Chronicles Revisited
- Therapist Nina Westbrook Shares Advice For World Mental Health Day
In this special episode of “The Relationship Chronicles,” our founder Nina Westbrook is joined by her husband, NBA All-Star Russell Westbrook. Together, they embark on a candid and revealing journey into the heart of their relationship. They discuss how they first met at UCLA, the challenges they’ve faced, and the evolution of their relationship over the years. The episode also delves into their unique parenting styles and how they navigate the joys and complexities of raising their children, highlighting the role of mutual support and teamwork. One of the biggest takeaways? Disagreements can actually lead to a deeper understanding of each other’s perspectives.
Press play for their unfiltered conversation on the ever-changing nature of relationships, the significance of pursuing personal passions, and how the two have maintained a strong and loving relationship amidst life’s trials and triumphs.