A simple and sweet salad perfect for summer, my Grilled Peach & Burrata Salad with Shrimp makes for a gorgeous lunch or appetizer if you happen to be entertaining! Now’s the time to devour this delectable (and healthy!) dish as peaches are finally in season. Read on for the full recipe for this sweet treat! xo Nina
Cook Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 3 peaches
- 6 pieces of grilled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups arugula or fresh greens
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat the grill on medium heat. If using an outdoor grill, slice the peaches in half to prevent falling through the grates. If using an indoor grill pan, you can slice the peaches into quarters.
- Brush the open side of the peaches with butter or ghee and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Then, grill the peach slices for 2-3 minutes on each side, until you have grill marks and the open edge has caramelized.
- While the peaches are grilling, add the balsamic vinegar to a small pot on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly reduced. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
- To assemble the salad, add a small handful of arugula to a plate along with a couple of peach slices. Sprinkle some pine nuts and drizzle with olive oil and the reduced balsamic vinegar. Top it off with a little cracked black pepper.